Lancer Application Process
Deciding on a school is one of the most important decisions a family can make and we would be honored to partner with you in your educational journey. For over 60 years we have been a beacon for faith, respect, and diversity in South Jersey. The high school application process can be exciting, unsettling, a bit confusing, or all of the above. We are here to help!
At Holy Cross, we use a web-based application service called SchoolAdmin for the submission of online applications. Please click on the link below to access our online application as well as all other forms needed to complete your future lancer’s application. Once you click on the link below, you will be asked to create an account in order to access the application. Please make a note of your account information so that you may use it going forward.
If you have any questions throughout the application process, please reach out us at (856) 461-5400 x 3026.
Click on the link below to begin your legacy and leave your mark!
Steps to Success
- Complete the online application
- Submit Student Transcripts (use linked form: Applicant Release of Records)
- Submit Teacher Recommendation (electronic form)
- Mail in your application payment ($40 for incoming freshman, $55 for transfers)
- Take the HSPT (Register for October 20th or November 4th test)
*Transfer students do not need to complete Step 5, but MUST submit the NJSIAA Waiver Form to Holy Cross Preparatory Academy.
Once the above steps have been completed, you will be reviewed for admission! Following notification of acceptance into Holy Cross, the enrollment stage will begin.
- Complete/Sign Tuition Contract
- Complete/Sign FACTS Agreement
- Complete Financial Aid Paperwork
- Submit Registration Fee (Check may be written out to ‘Holy Cross’)
- Transportation Form B6T (required for each student even if they do not plan to ride the bus)
After the above steps have been completed, you will officially be enrolled as a student at Holy Cross Preparatory Academy.
The remaining steps must be submitted to the Admissions Office BEFORE August 1, 2019
- Health/Medical Forms
- Birth Certificate (copy)
- PC Agreement (Signed by both parent/guardian and student)
- Technology Acceptable Use Policy (Signed by both parent/guardian and student)
Never hesitate to call the Admissions Office for more information or help!