Lancer Application Process
Deciding on a school is one of the most important decisions a family can make and we would be honored to partner with you in your educational journey. For over 60 years we have been a beacon for faith, respect, and diversity in South Jersey. The high school application process can be exciting, unsettling, a bit confusing, or all of the above. We are here to help!
At Holy Cross, we use a web-based application service called SchoolAdmin for the submission of online applications. Please click on the link below to access our online application as well as all other forms needed to complete your future lancer’s application. Once you click on the link below, you will be asked to create an account in order to access the application. Please make a note of your account information so that you may use it going forward.
If you have any questions throughout the application process, please reach out us at (856) 461-5400 x 3026.
Click on the link below to begin your legacy and leave your mark!
Steps to Success
- Complete the online application
- Application Essay (emailed to email@example.com)
- Student Transcripts
- Teacher Recommendation
- Mail in your application payment ($40 for incoming freshman, $55 for transfers)
- Take the HSPT (contact admissions to set date)
Once the above steps have been completed, you will be reviewed for admission! Following acceptance into Holy Cross, the enrollment stage will begin.
- Complete/Sign Tuition Contract
- Complete/Sign FACTS Agreement
- Complete Financial Aid Paperwork
- Submit Registration Fee (Check may be written out to ‘Holy Cross’)
- Transportation Form B6T (required for each student even if they do not plan to ride the bus)
Students may register for 2018 – 2019 Classes once enrollment is completed
- Complete Course Selection Card
With the completion of the above, you are officially enrolled and we will generate your schedule!
The remaining steps must be submitted to the Admissions Office BEFORE August 20, 2018
- Health/Medical Forms
- Birth Certificate (copy)
- PC Agreement (Signed by both parent/guardian and student)
- Technology Use Policy (Signed by both parent/guardian and student)
Never hesitate to call the Admissions Office for more information or help!